What does the risen Jesus do today? In the 21st Century, Jesus . . .
* Transforms hopeless people into passionate, faith-filled Christ-followers!
* Takes captives to feelings, cravings, and compulsions and sets them free!
* Speaks to people and gives them amazing insights and instructions!
* Makes the Bible come alive and burn in people’s hearts!
* Releases people from guilt and shame and gives a fresh start!
* Gives people power to live a victorious, fulfilled life.
* Manifests His presence through supernatural gifts of the Spirit.
* Heals both emotional trauma and physical illness.
And . . . * Directly leads church meetings, like a conductor directing an orchestra.
– However, the living Jesus will do few of these things if we resist Him, intentionally disobey Him, and/or disbelieve Him. “Quench not the Spirit!”
? Will you let Jesus work on and in you?
Top Posts & Pages
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Experince An Online Participatory Church Meeting
- Early Morning Thoughts On Good Friday (2014)
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Bold Christian Quotes from Martin Luther King, Jr. (For MLK Day)
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- Easter Means Jesus Is Actively Engaged In The 21st Century
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- What Would William Booth Say Today? (WWWBST?)
- Søren Kierkegaard Promoted Sermon-Free, Participatory Church
- Easter Means Jesus Is Actively Engaged In The 21st Century nblo.gs/W59Sg 10 hours ago
- Easter Means Jesus Is Actively Engaged In The 21st Century wp.me/p1jx0f-131 10 hours ago
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading religion religious revival share simple church society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time violence words world worship Worship Center
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011