When you surf the internet, you can Google what you want or you might prefer to StumbleUpon things. However if you want to go directly to information about Nashville’s most unique church, The Salvation Army Berry Street Worship Center and learn about how organic, participatory, simple church can work using a house church format in a church building, check out these ten links.
Hanging ten links for Berry Street:
1) Southern Spirit Magazine article:
2) Priority Magazine article:
3) Nashville City Paper article:
4) CMA Resources article:
5) House Church Connections article:
6) NashvilleChristian.com blog:
8) Priority Magazine sidebar:
9) Organic Church Today website:
10) facebook page:
If you are in the Nashville area, come and visit: Sundays at 10:45am & Thursdays at 6:30pm; 225 Berry St., Nashville, 37207.