Top Posts & Pages
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church
- What's streaming in your heart? Raw desire? Or Spiritual Fire?
- A believer needs to be a leaver -- leaving sin and self-focus behind.
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Occupy Till I Come -- What The Church Can Learn From Occupy Wall Street
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- Are Demons (Invisible Evil Entities) Real?
- The Top Ten Boldest Quotations From The Book Of Acts
- Top 10 List -- The Ten Greatest Americans
- I Was Brainwashed By The Boy Scouts
- A Society That Flaunts Casual Sex Creates Continuous Problems
- The Top Ten Censored Ideas About Sex
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church nblo.gs/LzQWm 4 hours ago
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church wp.me/p1jx0f-PL 4 hours ago
Tags37207 amazing Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christianity Christians church experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit Jesus Jesus Christ life living love mind Nashville New Testament organic church people power prayer quotations quote read reading religion revival society spiritual Sunday Sundays Tennessee The Salvation Army think words world
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Dancing With God (The Holy Spirit Three-Step) I am reading through the Book of Acts for the fifth time in two months and asking God to show me why the early church had so much more passion and power than … Continue reading
Christ in you is . . . (not the hope to cope; or the hope to just get by; or the hope to get blessed with some money; no, no). We need to realize that “Christ in you is the hope of glory!” God longs to visibly demonstrate His holy Presence and His glory in and through believers . . . if we will genuinely surrender to His will and allow ourselves to become undone before Him; if we will truly give up our plans, our programs, & our control.
Quotations from the book, “Knowing Right From Wrong,” by Thomas D. Williams: “In the depths of our consciences we recognize the existence of a law we did not write, but which we feel we must obey. We have the power … Continue reading
News On The Street from Sun., Feb. 26 @ B.S. Yesterday at Nashville’s Berry Street several people shared stories about how God has asked them to surrender various parts of their life to Him. Near the end of the meeting … Continue reading
Christ is visibly manifested in the church not when we merely hold meetings about Him; but when we actually encounter His Presence in our midst, individually listen to Him, and then obediently do whatever He prompts us to do in the meeting.
The purpose of the church is not to present people information and songs about God but to visibly manifest the power and presence of the living, resurrected Jesus Christ.
Show and tell – it’s not just for kindergarten and early elementary school. It is a powerful tool for improving your life that works wonders for people of all ages. For instance, when people are stressed out, caught up in … Continue reading
A spontaneous prayer meeting has begun in Nashville. It meets on Thursday nights at The Salvation Army Berry Street Worship Center. People gather at 6:30 pm. and begin to pray as they feel led by the Holy Spirit. This is … Continue reading