Recently on ABC News, Mitt Romney told Diane Sawyer that he would be glad to answer questions about his Mormon faith. Here are some questions about Mormonism that Dianne (or other reporters) could ask him:
* Did your God make all the stars, all the planets, and everything that exists anywhere?
* What books do you believe to be equal to the Bible? Why?
* What are “celestial wives”? How many do you have?
* Does God have wives?
* Does God have a physical body or is He a spirit?
* How does God bring forth the spirits of new human beings? Does he create them or procreate them?
* Was Jesus Christ conceived by a physical act between God and Mary?
* Will a faithful male Mormon become the God of his own planet after his death?
* Was your Heavenly Father a man before He became God?
* Are all churches, except the Mormon church, wrong in what they believe about God?
* Have you taken secret oaths and/or engaged in secret activities in a Mormon Temple?