12 (B&Bs) Benefits & Blessings of (PC)
1) is exciting and never the same ole, same ole. It breaks the boredom cycle of customary church.
2) releases the living, resurrected Jesus Christ and allows Him to personally direct the meeting, free from human control.
3) allows people to really get to know and love each other, creating an amazing sense of community.
4) builds people’s faith as they actually see and feel the Holy Spirit actively working through the everyday people in the room.
5) doesn’t require a professional preacher or a church building. It can be done anywhere, even in a home.
6) moves the Bible beyond the brain to the heart as people see the Word become flesh (the Bible lived out) in the life stories of one another.
7) allows believers the freedom to obey the many New Testament “one another” commandments.
8) builds people’s confidence as they minister to one another in the church meeting, and then they are empowered to minister to and witness to people outside of the church building as well.
9) is powerfully transformational — visibly setting people free and changing their lives right in front of everybody’s eyes, from week to week and month to month.
10) helps us be faithful to the Bible since it is clearly taught in 1 Corinthians 14:26 and it creates a loving sense of accountability one to another.
11) releases a contagion of spiritual excitement, spreading from person to person, infecting the group with God’s love, power, and presence.
12) cultivates sensitivity to and dependence on the Holy Spirit rather than on programs, professionals, control, traditions, teachings, and rituals.
Participate in participatory for yourself at The Salvation Army Berry Street in Nashville, TN on Sundays at 10:45 — 225 Berry St., 37207.