Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle -- Reality is Mystical!
- Catherine Booth Quotes On Being Led By The Spirit And His Urgings
- When Church is a Symphony -- Glory Falls!
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Church interruptus -- letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- How Do You Spell "Happy Holidays"?
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- Catherine Booth Shows That Participatory/Organic Church Is In The Salvation Army DNA
- Tired of a Sunday soliloquy? Try Spirit-led sharing @ #TheSalvationArmy 225 Berry St, #Nashville, 37207, 10:45 Sun #EastNashvile #MusicCity 5 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical! nblo.gs/12bGQb 16 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical!
- Church interruptus — letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- When Church is a Symphony — Glory Falls!
- Merry ChristNU? (The real meaning of Christmas.)
- Let the Spirit’s wind blow through ordinary people!
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church church history conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival Salvation Army sermons share simple church sin society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Author Archives: Steve Simms
Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical! –Everything around you is made of tiny, empty energy balls (called atoms) spinning at the speed of light. Scientists say that the content of all the atoms in … Continue reading
Church interruptus — letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
When church is a symphony–glory falls! The Gospel of Jesus is a symphony! One man can’t play a symphony, No matter how smart or anointed he may be. Fully communicating God’s Gospel symphony Requires members of the body of Christ … Continue reading
Merry ChristNU! Christ wants to be born in U this Christ*mas! (The New Testament calls Him “Emmanuel” which means “God with us.” Some people leave Christ out of Christmas and spell it Xmas.) I think I will leave mas out … Continue reading
Perhaps churches should let the Spirit’s wind blow! The Salvation Army Berry Street Worship Center in Nashville, TN There is spiritual wind within you and when released it will blow your mind. Participatory church releases the inner wind of … Continue reading
How do you know if you are right with God? Paul of Tarsus put it this way: “For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” Are you being led by the Spirit? Are … Continue reading
Collaborative Church? Collaborative church — a gathering of Christ-followers where everyday people collaborate with the living, resurrected Jesus Christ by sharing testimonies, prayer requests, gifts of the Spirit, encouraging words, Scriptures, songs, exhortations, etc., as prompted by the Holy Spirit; … Continue reading