Top Posts & Pages
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church
- Occupy Till I Come -- What The Church Can Learn From Occupy Wall Street
- A believer needs to be a leaver -- leaving sin and self-focus behind.
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- What's streaming in your heart? Raw desire? Or Spiritual Fire?
- Are Demons (Invisible Evil Entities) Real?
- Benjamin Franklin & Sermon Free Church
- Priesthood of the Believer Church (Church Meetings Without A Dominating Leader)
- The Top Ten Boldest Quotations From The Book Of Acts
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- Top 10 List -- The Ten Greatest Americans
- "Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The one thing it cannot be is moderately important." --C.S. Lewis. Since Christianity is so important how about some all out, wide open, fired up, no looking back, unending pursuit of Christ in Nashville? Anybody interested?
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church nblo.gs/LzQWm 9 hours ago
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church wp.me/p1jx0f-PL 9 hours ago
Tags37207 amazing Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christianity Christians church experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit Jesus Jesus Christ life living love mind Nashville New Testament organic church people power prayer quotations quote read reading religion revival society spiritual Sunday Sundays Tennessee The Salvation Army think words world
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: Christian community
The church is the body of the broken; the face of the forgotten; and the house of the humble.
Here are two questions about church leadership for pastors and so-called laymen: Question #1: Who is the most capable church leader in the world? Answer: The living, resurrected Jesus Christ present in our midst when we gather in His name. … Continue reading
3 bold, radical, and ignored quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: “God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, ‘You’re too arrogant! And if you … Continue reading
Church is everyday people, prompted by the Spirit, presenting God’s presence. It’s not one person presenting a program to people passively perched in pews (or chairs).
See Matthew 18:20 and 1 Corinthians 14:26
Can you handle these radical quotations about church? “A Christian gathering controlled by one person cannot be controlled by the Holy Spirit.” –Eddie L. Hyatt “Our great duty is diligently to wait on the motions of His Spirit in our … Continue reading
Agendaless, sermon-free church meetings Are happening in Nashville, Music City, Tennessee. Real people show and tell what God is doing in and through them . . .
Church is the powerful and permeating Presence of the living, resurrected Jesus Christ; not just the mere presentation of a prearranged religious program. Church is a group of people actively engaging God; not a group passively listening to a talk … Continue reading