Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle -- Reality is Mystical!
- Catherine Booth Quotes On Being Led By The Spirit And His Urgings
- When Church is a Symphony -- Glory Falls!
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Church interruptus -- letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- Catherine Booth Shows That Participatory/Organic Church Is In The Salvation Army DNA
- How Do You Spell "Happy Holidays"?
- Tired of a Sunday soliloquy? Try Spirit-led sharing @ #TheSalvationArmy 225 Berry St, #Nashville, 37207, 10:45 Sun #EastNashvile #MusicCity 11 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical! nblo.gs/12bGQb 21 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical!
- Church interruptus — letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- When Church is a Symphony — Glory Falls!
- Merry ChristNU? (The real meaning of Christmas.)
- Let the Spirit’s wind blow through ordinary people!
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church church history conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival Salvation Army sermons share simple church sin society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: Christianity
Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical! –Everything around you is made of tiny, empty energy balls (called atoms) spinning at the speed of light. Scientists say that the content of all the atoms in … Continue reading
Flee, fly, flow, fun (not fee, fi, fo, fum) are the 4 Fs of Faith! Flee — “Flee youthful lusts.” You have to run from temptation, not hang around it! Fly — “They shall mount up with wings as eagles.” … Continue reading
“Daddy, look at my puzzle,” said a little boy carrying a single puzzle piece. “That’s not a puzzle, son,” the father replied. “That’s just one piece.” When we focus a church meeting on the performance of one, single piece, week … Continue reading
Seeing this quote on Facebook & Twitter: UnlikeUnlike · · Share · @jimknaggs on Twitter Jim Knaggs @jimknaggs 18h18 hours ago “When leaders put control into the hands of their people, at all levels, they unlock incalculable potential.” – Dennis … Continue reading
What is the most challenging and exciting sport in the world? –Playing follow the leader with the living, resurrected Jesus Christ! However, it’s not the world’s most popular sport. Most people haven’t even heard about it. People have heard about … Continue reading
Hart Street Annex at Trevecca Nazarene University has become the site of a contemporary, creative weekly campus worship meeting for students and others. The meetings are based on open sharing and participation and are held every Thursday night at 7:00 … Continue reading