Top Posts & Pages
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- News Flash: Planet Earth invaded by its Creator, not with the force of justice and judgment; but with mercy, love, humility. The Creator comes in human flesh, not in a royal palace, but in an animal stable -- not with a demonstration of His power and authority, but subject to the circumstances of a Babe born under questionable conditions to a poor mother. Yet 20 centuries later, the world slows down, work stops, families gather on the day set aside to remember that God invasion. One Babe began a movement that continues to our time -- a movement that has made millions of men and women better than they would have been without beholding the Christ. Transformed by Jesus, by God in the flesh -- made new, set free, personally invaded by the Spirit, now rejoicing, not in stuff, and tinsel, and traditions both religious and secular; but rejoicing in relationship with the Babe, now the Lord, Savior, Master!
- Where Did Sojourner Truth Get Her Name?
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Negro Spirituals -- A Message We Desperately Need!
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- The Top Ten Boldest Quotations From The Book Of Acts
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . . nblo.gs/RSuEq 21 hours ago
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church i... nblo.gs/RQL6M 1 day ago
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church is spontaneous, the Holy Spirit can break out in glorious demonstrations of His power and presence.
- Church isn’t lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune.
- Celebrating the Pregnant Virgin
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival said share society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: faith-based
One animated Muppet with all the other Muppets immobile and neatly placed in rows, would not make much of a Muppet movie. Instead, all the Muppets need to be animated and participating interactively with one another. No one Muppet dominates … Continue reading
I (the sermon-free church guy) love to preach. I miss preaching. I preached regularly on Sunday mornings for about 10 years. However, I got frustrated with preaching because I was growing spiritually, but I didn’t see much spiritual growth in … Continue reading
Faith is God’s fire roaring in your heart; not religious ideas resting in the back of your brain. The normal condition of a Christ-follower is to have a heart constantly ablaze with love for God. When normal believers, full of … Continue reading
What’s streaming in your heart? Raw desire? Or Spiritual Fire? Lust and disgust? Or love from above? Thoughts that annoy? Or real time joy? Spiritual blindness? Or lovingkindness? What do you find flowing through your mind? So, what’s innernet streaming … Continue reading
Quotations from Pope Francis of the Catholic Church and General Linda Bond of The Salvation Army: First General Bond: “A Spirit-filled Army tells the gospel story faithfully and trustingly, believing that there is power in the name of Jesus, power … Continue reading
Talk church is better than talk radio. Its talking points are about the living, resurrected Jesus Christ. Sit-back-and-listen-church makes people passive. Open line, talk church makes people powerful in God as they show and tell what God has done on … Continue reading
The St. Jude Country Music Marathon (formerly the Music City Marathon) takes place tomorrow in Nashville, Tennessee. Many will put themselves to the test as they run, yet they find the testing to be thrilling. They love the challenge. “The … Continue reading
If a puppet cannot animate itself without a puppeteer — if trillions of years of time and chance cannot create a highly-intelligent, free-thinking, self-animating puppet — then how can a person exist without a Creator?
Do the God math. With God factored out of life, there’s a big zero (0) in our life — a void of loneliness. When God is the major factor of life (the prime mover), there is infinite (∞) love (l∞ve)! … Continue reading