Top Posts & Pages
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- Where Did Sojourner Truth Get Her Name?
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune.
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- C.H.U.R.C.H -- A Poetic Acrostic
- Occupy Till I Come -- What The Church Can Learn From Occupy Wall Street
- Your Church Has Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers
- Inner Peace In A Troubled World?
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together. wp.me/p1jx0f-Wy 13 hours ago
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune. wp.me/p1jx0f-Ww 13 hours ago
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival said share society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: God calling
Theological explanations seldom produce spiritual exclamations; however, God demonstrations always do!
Hearts can explain God so much more effectively that minds can. If you can’t figure God out, slip down 18 inches and let your heart have a try!
Study and religion tend to keep Jesus tucked away in the past, as a historical figure. However, we desperately need Him to be living and working in the present, not stuck in the past. The world needs Jesus’ presence, His … Continue reading
Like an NFL Training Camp, church should be hands-on training — not passive lecture. Through rigorous involvement and interaction, church should train believers in the spiritual skills and attitudes necessary to make a powerful, victorious, and godly impact in the … Continue reading
God’s voice is not heard through hype, hoopla, or hierarchy; it is heard in humble, human hearts. In the Bible, church is not a preplanned program, but God’s powerful presence being poured out on people! (See Acts 2). When believers … Continue reading
Life is a either a spiritual fight . . . To walk in the light; To overcome the night; To avoid spite; To think and do what’s right; To remove evil’s blight; To seek supernatural insight; To find God’s delight. … Continue reading
If a puppet cannot animate itself without a puppeteer — if trillions of years of time and chance cannot create a highly-intelligent, free-thinking, self-animating puppet — then how can a person exist without a Creator?
Our confused culture calls God’s self-evidence, mere irrelevance.
The living, resurrected Jesus Christ, Doesn’t just go away The day after Easter; He’s here to stay Every moment Of every day. So don’t be blind And close your mind, Pretending that He’s gone And that you’re alone, With a … Continue reading