Top Posts & Pages
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church
- What's streaming in your heart? Raw desire? Or Spiritual Fire?
- A believer needs to be a leaver -- leaving sin and self-focus behind.
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Occupy Till I Come -- What The Church Can Learn From Occupy Wall Street
- Priesthood of the Believer Church (Church Meetings Without A Dominating Leader)
- Top 10 List -- The Ten Greatest Americans
- Benjamin Franklin & Sermon Free Church
- Are Demons (Invisible Evil Entities) Real?
- The Top Ten Boldest Quotations From The Book Of Acts
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- Alternative Names For Organic Church
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church nblo.gs/LzQWm 5 hours ago
- Baptist Pastor Promotes Participatory Church wp.me/p1jx0f-PL 5 hours ago
Tags37207 amazing Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christianity Christians church experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit Jesus Jesus Christ life living love mind Nashville New Testament organic church people power prayer quotations quote read reading religion revival society spiritual Sunday Sundays Tennessee The Salvation Army think words world
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: lies
Are Americans morality-phobic? Is morality-phobia widespread in our land? Here are a few questions: Are Americans so afraid of honesty that they feel the need to tell little (and sometimes big) lies? Are they so frightened of not having enough … Continue reading
Are you stuck in the muck of modern media, Filling your brain with the profane; Your mind with the unkind? That’s why viewer discretion is advised . . .
Why does contemporary society approve of consensual casual-sex, but disapprove of consensual obesity?
Why does contemporary society approve of consensual casual-sex but disapprove of consensual obesity? (Both cause health problems and can be labeled as epidemics.) Both result from being gone with the whim. If there can be safe casual-sex, why not safe obesity?
I bought a book of strong, shocking statements at Dollar Tree (not Chick-Fil-A). It was written by David Kupelian. Here are some quotes from the book: “Having turned our backs on Judeo-Christian morality and the inner conscience that testifies to … Continue reading