Top Posts & Pages
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- Where Did Sojourner Truth Get Her Name?
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Occupy Till I Come -- What The Church Can Learn From Occupy Wall Street
- My #9 Greatest American -- William Monroe Trotter
- It is almost the time when multitudes around the world, believers and non-believers alike, celebrate the day named for Jesus Christ, in honor of His birth. Rejoice that Christ was born! What a difference He has made in this world! What a difference He has made in the life of millions of people from various cultures and time periods during the past 2,000 years! What a difference Jesus has made in my life! The Christ*mas events are about people experiencing Christ. The shepherds didn't just hear about Christ, they sought Him out. The same with the wise men. Jesus Christ can still be experienced in the 21st Century! Supernatural events are still happening! "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and forever.” So, what about it? Should we have a Christ cameo Christmas? Or A Christ controlled Christmas? A cameo is brief (usually non-speaking) appearance of a well known person in a work of performing art, like a play, a movie, or a TV show. Will Christ make a brief, non-speaking appearance in your Christmas festivities this year? Or will your Christmas activities be totally focused on Him? Or something in between?
- The College That Changed My Life
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- News Flash: Planet Earth invaded by its Creator, not with the force of justice and judgment; but with mercy, love, humility. The Creator comes in human flesh, not in a royal palace, but in an animal stable -- not with a demonstration of His power and authority, but subject to the circumstances of a Babe born under questionable conditions to a poor mother. Yet 20 centuries later, the world slows down, work stops, families gather on the day set aside to remember that God invasion. One Babe began a movement that continues to our time -- a movement that has made millions of men and women better than they would have been without beholding the Christ. Transformed by Jesus, by God in the flesh -- made new, set free, personally invaded by the Spirit, now rejoicing, not in stuff, and tinsel, and traditions both religious and secular; but rejoicing in relationship with the Babe, now the Lord, Savior, Master!
- End-of-the-year giving is easy with The Salvation Army Online Red Kettle: onlineredkettle.org/NashvilleBerry… 6 hours ago
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . . nblo.gs/RSuEq 2 days ago
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church is spontaneous, the Holy Spirit can break out in glorious demonstrations of His power and presence.
- Church isn’t lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune.
- Celebrating the Pregnant Virgin
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival said share society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: spiritual healing
The so-called “objectivity” of the material world is descending into nothingness. However, when you encounter truth in your heart, you bump into inner objectivity that makes facts about the physical world look fickle, fading, and fleeting. God’s speaking within you. You listening?
Most people around the world know that the 4th of July is American Independence Day — when we relish the thought of being free from reliance on others. However, perhaps we need to get beyond July 4th and acknowledge July … Continue reading
You won’t learn to listen to and be led by the Comforter (the Holy Spirit) until you leave your comfort zone.
Where there is no judgment; There is no mercy. Where there is no guilt; There is no grace. If you haven’t been judged guilty, There is no forgiveness. Where there is no threat of punishment, there is no justice. Where … Continue reading
Has Christian ministry lost it’s ability to grasp and transform people? It appears so. Churches are in decline. Our culture is almost completely secular, if not anti-Christian. Scholars have pronounced it to be post-Christian. However, although it appears that human … Continue reading
The contemporary church wants people to know Bible info. God wants people to grow by releasing His inner flow. Spiritual maturity will grow only from God’s inner flow. It’s not produced by the Bible lessons you know. People aren’t changed … Continue reading
These ideas came to my mind during the praise and worship meeting at The Salvation Army Berry Street this morning. I shared them with the believers gathered there. The one word that most describes the difference between the Old and … Continue reading
I woke up this morning with the word fracking in my mind? What does that mean? Fracking is the procedure of blasting pressurized water (along with sand and chemicals) down a well so as to fracture the rock deep beneath the … Continue reading