Top Posts & Pages
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- Where Did Sojourner Truth Get Her Name?
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- News Flash: Planet Earth invaded by its Creator, not with the force of justice and judgment; but with mercy, love, humility. The Creator comes in human flesh, not in a royal palace, but in an animal stable -- not with a demonstration of His power and authority, but subject to the circumstances of a Babe born under questionable conditions to a poor mother. Yet 20 centuries later, the world slows down, work stops, families gather on the day set aside to remember that God invasion. One Babe began a movement that continues to our time -- a movement that has made millions of men and women better than they would have been without beholding the Christ. Transformed by Jesus, by God in the flesh -- made new, set free, personally invaded by the Spirit, now rejoicing, not in stuff, and tinsel, and traditions both religious and secular; but rejoicing in relationship with the Babe, now the Lord, Savior, Master!
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- Negro Spirituals -- A Message We Desperately Need!
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- My #9 Greatest American -- William Monroe Trotter
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . . nblo.gs/RSuEq 1 day ago
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church i... nblo.gs/RQL6M 1 day ago
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church is spontaneous, the Holy Spirit can break out in glorious demonstrations of His power and presence.
- Church isn’t lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune.
- Celebrating the Pregnant Virgin
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival said share society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Tag Archives: Christians
Some people of faith who follow Jesus Christ don’t want to be known by the word Christian. They prefer other names such as Christ-follower or believer. Why? * Some people feel that the word Christian has been so compromised that it … Continue reading
Sometimes I tell God; “Lord, I love you,” and then I hear these words in my spirit; “I love you, Steve Simms.” Am I crazy? Not according to the Bible. Four different people, in chapters 9 & 10 of the … Continue reading
There are two ways to reject Jesus Christ. The first is verbal and direct — to openly declare your disbelief. The second way is more subtle — to reject Christ by the way you live your life, even though you … Continue reading
So far it has been an amazing day today. I’ve seen God do several incredible things. God first amazed me when I first got up today. I randomly opened a Bible and it opened to Moses at the burning bush. … Continue reading
George Barna, founder of the Barna Research Group, issued nine challenges for American Christianity in 2002. Here is a paraphrase of his nine challenges along with how a church in Nashville, Tennessee, The Salvation Army Berry Street Worship Center, is attempting … Continue reading
Should church be academic or epidemic? Should it be based on the transfer of religious knowledge or on an ongoing contagion of spiritual life spreading like raging fire? Here is a quotation from Paul of Tarsus, the church planter who established … Continue reading