Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle -- Reality is Mystical!
- Catherine Booth Quotes On Being Led By The Spirit And His Urgings
- When Church is a Symphony -- Glory Falls!
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Church interruptus -- letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- How Do You Spell "Happy Holidays"?
- Catherine Booth Shows That Participatory/Organic Church Is In The Salvation Army DNA
- Tired of a Sunday soliloquy? Try Spirit-led sharing @ #TheSalvationArmy 225 Berry St, #Nashville, 37207, 10:45 Sun #EastNashvile #MusicCity 12 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical! nblo.gs/12bGQb 22 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical!
- Church interruptus — letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- When Church is a Symphony — Glory Falls!
- Merry ChristNU? (The real meaning of Christmas.)
- Let the Spirit’s wind blow through ordinary people!
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church church history conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival Salvation Army sermons share simple church sin society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Tag Archives: creativity
Innovative & unorthodox ideas for 21st Century Christ-followers: 1) Get on the streets and regularly prayer walk with the Blood & Fire Battle Flag. 2) Regularly post bold declarations about the living, resurrected Jesus Christ on Facebook and other social … Continue reading
Intuition is an important tool for human beings to learn to use in their lives. Albert Einstein said: ““I believe in intuitions and inspirations.” Madeleine L’Engle put it this way: “Don’t try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are … Continue reading
Should there be more than one way to hold a church service? Perhaps we should allow many ways of having a church meeting; instead of the one (almost universal) way of church based on sermon-hearing. Christians invite people to church … Continue reading
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a word may also be worth a thousand pictures. A word that inspires imagination paints a thousand pictures.
The way ahead in the 21st Century is no yellow brick road. It is a dangerous wilderness and we Christ-followers need to cast aside our comfort zone, come out of our church customs, and cut a new trail — following … Continue reading
Perhaps church should create a discovery environment, where people make ongoing discoveries about God, themselves, other people, love, joy, and truth. Maybe we should move beyond precise explanations by an expert that take away our desire for discovery. Church is … Continue reading
A thought on Dr. Seuss’ birthday: Perhaps Christ-followers should be as creative in presenting the living, resurrected Jesus Christ as Dr. Seuss was in his books. (Or as William Booth and the first members of The Salvation Army were.) I … Continue reading