Top Posts & Pages
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- Where Did Sojourner Truth Get Her Name?
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- How To Regularly Experience The Inner Flow Of The Holy Spirit
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- News Flash: Planet Earth invaded by its Creator, not with the force of justice and judgment; but with mercy, love, humility. The Creator comes in human flesh, not in a royal palace, but in an animal stable -- not with a demonstration of His power and authority, but subject to the circumstances of a Babe born under questionable conditions to a poor mother. Yet 20 centuries later, the world slows down, work stops, families gather on the day set aside to remember that God invasion. One Babe began a movement that continues to our time -- a movement that has made millions of men and women better than they would have been without beholding the Christ. Transformed by Jesus, by God in the flesh -- made new, set free, personally invaded by the Spirit, now rejoicing, not in stuff, and tinsel, and traditions both religious and secular; but rejoicing in relationship with the Babe, now the Lord, Savior, Master!
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune.
- The First African American Medical Doctor
- When Somebody's Done You Wrong -- 3 Responses
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together. wp.me/p1jx0f-Wy 1 day ago
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune. wp.me/p1jx0f-Ww 1 day ago
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival said share society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Tag Archives: Jesus Christ
Is church . . . An agenda or an awakening? A program or His Presence? A tradition or a transformation? A teaching or a testimony? A sermon or signs & wonders? A duty or a delight? Religion or revolution?
Church without the real presence of the living, resurrected Jesus Christ is like an unplugged blender. It looks nice, but it’s not going to produce any smoothies.
When people in America talk about “The Movement,” they usually mean the Civil Rights Movement, led by Martin Luther King, Jr. This movement changed America for the better by breaking the terrible hold that 200+ years of blatant, legalized racism … Continue reading
Church is God’s orchestra, playing His symphony, as each member focuses on, listens to, and obeys the Conductor — the living, resurrected Jesus Christ. Come and experience God’s orchestra playing in Nashville every Sunday morning at 10:45 as each member … Continue reading
Maybe church is much simpler than we think it is? Perhaps church is just two or there or more believers gathered under the actual leadership and direction of the living, resurrected Jesus Christ in our midst? (In Matthew 18:20, Jesus … Continue reading
Should a pastor act like a CEO, calling the shots and running the church like an organization that he controls? Or should the living, present Jesus Christ be the One who is allowed to actively control and direct the church?
Here’s a link to a video I made called: “Organic Church Heals Spiritual Paralysis”
Is the church paralyzed? “Unable to operate normally or effectively; stuck in a condition of helpless ineffectiveness; powerless; suffering from injury or disease that causes the inability to act in obedience to the brain.” Is the Western church, in its current condition, frozen in disobedience to its living Head (Jesus Christ)?
Touching His hem, according to her example, heals hurts. Although this may sound like gender confusion, it’s not. It refers to an actual event where an unnamed woman receives a supernatural healing when she touches the hem of Jesus’ robe. … Continue reading