Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle -- Reality is Mystical!
- Catherine Booth Quotes On Being Led By The Spirit And His Urgings
- When Church is a Symphony -- Glory Falls!
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- Church interruptus -- letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- How Do You Spell "Happy Holidays"?
- Catherine Booth Shows That Participatory/Organic Church Is In The Salvation Army DNA
- Tired of a Sunday soliloquy? Try Spirit-led sharing @ #TheSalvationArmy 225 Berry St, #Nashville, 37207, 10:45 Sun #EastNashvile #MusicCity 9 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical! nblo.gs/12bGQb 19 hours ago
- Christmas Thoughts For The Intellectual: Matter is Mist-ticle — Reality is Mystical!
- Church interruptus — letting the Spirit interrupt us and disrupt our program during a church service.
- When Church is a Symphony — Glory Falls!
- Merry ChristNU? (The real meaning of Christmas.)
- Let the Spirit’s wind blow through ordinary people!
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church church history conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival Salvation Army sermons share simple church sin society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Tag Archives: Jesus Christ
According to the Bible, the living, resurrected Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and the Chief Shepherd (which means “Senior Pastor”). That means that all the rest of us in a church are fellow believers, called to follow … Continue reading
The Presence of Christ is sweet when we meet at Berry Street. Check out The Salvation Army Berry Street on Sunday mornings at 10:45, 225 Berry St., Nashville, TN 37207
When the leaves and small limbs of a tree are all leaning in the same direction, you know that something invisible is going on — the wind is blowing the tree. That’s what happens at The Salvation Army Berry Street. … Continue reading
The purpose of church is not to run religious programs. The purpose of church is to help people connect with, follow, and daily obey the living, resurrected Jesus Christ. When people begin to listen to Jesus and do what He … Continue reading
The Christmas Clause: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son . . .“ Christmas is not just a holiday. It’s a continuous flow of inner peace. Carry Christmas in your heart! Christmas is not an … Continue reading
Is church . . . An agenda or an awakening? A program or His Presence? A tradition or a transformation? A teaching or a testimony? A sermon or signs & wonders? A duty or a delight? Religion or revolution?
Church without the real presence of the living, resurrected Jesus Christ is like an unplugged blender. It looks nice, but it’s not going to produce any smoothies.