Top Posts & Pages
- 70 AD -- One Of History's Most Important Dates
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- 9 Reasons I'm Convinced That Jesus Christ Is Alive And Present In Our World
- Where Did Sojourner Truth Get Her Name?
- News Flash: Planet Earth invaded by its Creator, not with the force of justice and judgment; but with mercy, love, humility. The Creator comes in human flesh, not in a royal palace, but in an animal stable -- not with a demonstration of His power and authority, but subject to the circumstances of a Babe born under questionable conditions to a poor mother. Yet 20 centuries later, the world slows down, work stops, families gather on the day set aside to remember that God invasion. One Babe began a movement that continues to our time -- a movement that has made millions of men and women better than they would have been without beholding the Christ. Transformed by Jesus, by God in the flesh -- made new, set free, personally invaded by the Spirit, now rejoicing, not in stuff, and tinsel, and traditions both religious and secular; but rejoicing in relationship with the Babe, now the Lord, Savior, Master!
- Top 10 Ways To Quench The Holy Spirit
- Church isn't lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- Negro Spirituals -- A Message We Desperately Need!
- How To Avoid Being A Spiritual Wimp (Top 10 Ways To Grow Strong In The Lord)
- WDJSM? What Did Jesus Say Most?
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . . nblo.gs/RSuEq 1 day ago
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church i... nblo.gs/RQL6M 1 day ago
- Realty TV / Reality Church . . .
- When church is scripted, the freedom to flow in the Spirit is restricted to the agenda. When church is spontaneous, the Holy Spirit can break out in glorious demonstrations of His power and presence.
- Church isn’t lessons to be learned by lecture; but life being lived together.
- The Christmas season without the living Christ is like a song without a tune.
- Celebrating the Pregnant Virgin
- 225 Berry St. 37207 amazing America behaviors Berry Street Berry Street Worship Center Bible book book of Acts Christ Christian Christianity Christians Christmas church conscience culture evil experience faith freedom God heart history Holy Spirit human Jesus Jesus Christ life lifestyle like lives living love mind morality Nashville New Testament obey organic church Paul of Tarsus people perhaps person power prayer preaching quotation quotations quote quotes read reading reality religion religious revival said share society spiritual spirituality Sunday Sundays Tennessee testimonies The Salvation Army think thoughts time words world worship Worship Center
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Tag Archives: New Testament
God’s love we discover When we minister to one another. Church is not sitting in a pew, It’s doing what we do . . . One anothering; we’re one anothering. Singing songs to one another; Confessing to each other; Encouraging … Continue reading
Rube Goldberg machines are complex contraptions that produce a sequence of what appears to be random actions that lead to a final result. They are fun to watch. You can find many videos of Rube Goldberg machines on YouTube. Perhaps … Continue reading
Is church an hour’s perch on a pew or an interactive search for more of God? Check out what the New Testament says about church meetings in I Corinthians 14:26.
There are thousands of brands of Christianity (called denominations). However, if you look closer at all the denominational and non-denominational churches in the world, there are really only two ways of having church: 1) Spectative church & 2) Interactive church. … Continue reading
Touching His hem, according to her example, heals hurts. Although this may sound like gender confusion, it’s not. It refers to an actual event where an unnamed woman receives a supernatural healing when she touches the hem of Jesus’ robe. … Continue reading
Can the contemporary church say, like Peter did in the Book of Acts, “This is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel,” as we point, like Peter did, to something supernatural that God is doing in our midst? It … Continue reading
What’s the purpose of a church meeting? According to the New Testament the goal of a church meeting is not to listen to a featured preacher, but to bring together a group of hungry seekers who support, challenge, and share God’s love with one another. (See I Corinthians 14:26)
Experience I Corinthians 14 26 in action (“26What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation.”) at The Salvation Army … Continue reading