Churches and individuals: You can save money on mission projects!
If you can’t afford to spend $2,000 or $3,000 to go overseas for a short-term mission project, no problem. Mission projects are needed right here in our USA urban areas. Just go to your closest inner city and do whatever Jesus tells you.
- Save $$$ while saving souls. No airfare needed. Just get in your car and drive a few minutes or a couple of hours or just walk down the street (or across the tracks).
- No need to send out fund-raising letters to raise personal support.
- No passports, visas, or other paperwork required.
- Short-term becomes long-term. After two weeks you don’t have to fly bye-bye into the sky and not see the people again. You can continue this mission project for years at virtually no cost to you or your family, except for a little of your time and a lot of compassion. (Oh, yeah. And Jesus’ call to “take up your cross and follow Me.”)
- Make a big difference in your own city and in your own nation.
- Begin to experience all the excitement, adventure, spiritual growth, and power of a mission project on a frequent basis rather than just once in a lifetime or ever now-and-then.
- Take the $2,000 or $3,000 that you would have spent on airfare and other costs and use it to fund your inner city ministry.
Come help us in East Nashville . . . We are knocking on doors & praying for people every Thursday night at 5:00pm/225 Berry St./37207. For more information, call me at (615) 405-4013 or check out this link: https://stevesimms.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/be-part-of-changing-lives-transforming-a-neighborhood-in-nashville/