All human beings have God-given rights that should be respected by governments, religions, corporations, and individuals. Many human rights are being proclaimed, defended, and protected by individuals and organizations around the world.
The following human rights, however, have been neglected, ignored, and forgotten both by individuals and by institutions. No organization is fighting to protect these rights. If you want these ignored human rights you will have to personally work to secure them for yourself.
The ignored human rights are:
1) The right to personal peace of mind.
2) The right to freedom from bondage to tormenting inner compulsions and self-destructive habits.
3) The right to genuine self-esteem and self-respect.
4) The right to freedom from guilt and shame.
5) The right to encouraging and fulfilling relationships with other people.
6) The right to victory over worry and fear.
7) The right to an inspiring and motivating dream or purpose.
8) The right to enthusiasm and excitement about being alive.
9) The right to a sense of personal fulfillment and accomplishment — a job well done.
10) The right to the daily enjoyment of life, family, friends , beauty, nature, and work.
Demand your rights from yourself. Make yourself think and behave in such a way as to guarantee these rights for yourself.