There is a great silence in American media about certain aspects of sex. There are certain things that the people who create movies and TV shows don’t want you to hear. Here are The Top Ten Censored Ideas About Sex — words or phrases that they don’t want you to hear in sexual situations on prime time TV or in major motion pictures:
10) birth control
8) We could make an unwanted baby. / I could get pregnant.
6) This is wrong.
5) Cheating on your wife (husband) will hurt your family and lying to cover it up won’t work. (Remember Tiger W., Bill C., David L., a governor “hiking the Appalachian Trail,” and a host of others who tried.)
4) I could catch something from you and even die.
3) Have casual sex with you? No way! I don’t believe in doing that!.
2) I love you and want a lifetime commitment to you, not just lust-based sexual encounters.
1) I’m waiting till my wedding.
TV and movie sex is very unreal. They almost never show what is probablly the world’s most popular type of sex — sex between a husband and a wife.