Where are you on this scale of 1-10 between spirituality and carnality? Instructions: Pick the statement that best describes you. If you are torn between two or more choices, split the difference and take the average between them.
— Spirituality —
10) The focus of your entire life is getting as close to God as possible. You passionately seek to follow and obey Him in everything you do.
9) Your desire for God is very strong, and you spend a lot of time trying to get closer to Him.
8) God is important to you, however, you get distracted from Him a lot of the time.
7) You want to know God better, and you spend some time trying to get close to Him, however, you just never seem to make a strong, sustained effort to follow and obey Him.
6) Your desire for God is weak and is fully satisfied by attending a religious meeting once in a while.
5) You are more interested in yourself and your desires than in God.
4) You frequently choose to watch, read, look at, and be entertained by things that are ungodly and carnal.
3) You make excuses for your short comings and/or frequently feel the need to justify your lifestyle choices to others.
2) Your friends are concerned about some of your behaviors, but you tell them to stay out of your business.
1) Your first priority is to fulfil your desires, impulses, and whims. You make little or no effort to restrain or limit or control your cravings; but are almost fully given over to them.
— Carnality —