Here are some ways that God actively intervenes in my life and daily gives me proof of His reality:
* He frequently wakes me up around 5:30 am with a new blog post running through my mind even though I personally prefer to sleep later. (This blog is an example.)
* God often puts thoughts in my mind that seem to come from out of nowhere. When I have the courage to act on His thoughts, the results are amazing.
* He rearranges my circumstances every day in ways that look like coincidence, but the frequency of such interventions are way beyond the statistical possibility of mere coincidence.
* God comforts me and gives me strength, especially when my own strength has been exhausted.
* When I pray with someone (even a stranger) God puts a strong love for them in my heart.
* God convicts me when I think, say, or do something wrong. He won’t let me get by with it. I have to stop and ask His forgiveness and apologize to anyone I have offended (even when I don’t want to).
* He forgives me when I ask Him to and He removes guilt and condemnation off my life.
* He has physically healed my body several times.
* God has miraculously kept me from accidents numerous times.
* Through out my Christian walk, God has had me on His reading plan. Several times a month I come across a book in an odd way, that addresses the specifics of my life at the moment. This has happened way to often to be coincidence.
* God has shut doors in my life that I have desperately wanted open, and kept them shut no matter how hard I tried to open them or complained about their being shut.
* He sometimes opens doors that I never dreamed of and puts me in unusual opportunities and circumstances (like starting and leading a non-traditional, multi-racial church for The Salvation Army in Nashville).
* He sometimes puts a picture in my mind (what some people call a vision) that shows me something amazing or deeply touches my heart or helps someone else when I share it with them.
* Numerous times, when I have been in need, God has brought unexpected provision to me in the most unusual ways.
* When I pray and/or testify about God, I find words and ideas flowing out of me that I never thought of before.
* When I read the Bible, God makes the words come alive and they burn in my heart. He fills me with passion and love for Him and others.
* Many years ago God gave me the spiritual gift of praying in languages that I don’t know (which I use very often). When I pray this way I am overwhelmed by an intense awareness of God’s Presence and power.
* God has answered so many of my prayers that I could never count them.
* He has set me free from tormenting thoughts and wrongful behaviors that I couldn’t stop on my own.
* God gives me peace in trouble, joy in difficulty, and victory in what feels and/or looks like defeat.
* God has convinced me of His reality and of His love for me and my for fellow humans, beyond any doubt. He has proved Himself to me!