Footprints of mystery, spread across nature, baffle the best brains of mankind. There is so much about our world and our universe that we humans (even those of us with the best scientific minds) cannot understand or explain by natural causes. Much mystery rings out in these footprints:
* The language in DNA, that contains the plans (down to the smallest details like nose structure) of the most complicated living organisms (including people).
* The intricate complexities of structure, function, and design displayed in earth’s amazing array of living organisms.
* The strong physical evidence of a beginning to the universe at a specific place in space and time and yet, a complete lack of natural evidence as to what could have caused such an incredible beginning that leaves us no explanation, so science calls it “the big bang” and accepts it by faith.
* The mystery of life. We don’t know what it is or how it came into existence. We can reproduce it (clone it) but we cannot create it.
* Invisible, intangible realities are full of mystery — justice, love, knowledge, freedom, choice, good, evil, wisdom, morality, human rights.
* Human intelligence and consciousness, the ability to comprehend, measure, care, analyze, predict, choose, sacrifice, deduct, conclude, communicate. What a mysterious footprint we humans are!
There is so much that we don’t know, so much that baffles us, so much mystery that try as we may to explain it, that even the most intellectual, naturalistic oriented people have to accept it by faith.
Will all my heart, I believe these footprints of mystery were left across the natural world by its Creator, who most people call God.