Pioneers Wanted To Blaze A Trail Into God’s Spiritual Frontier. . .
* Hearing God’s voice and doing what He says;
* Permitting believers to minister to one another;
* Considering others better than yourself;
* Allowing Christ, Himself, to personally & directly lead church meetings;
* Letting the least be the greatest & the greatest the least;
* Exercising spiritual gifts by all believers;
* Freeing ordinary people to be Spirit-led during worship meetings;
* Obeying the many New Testament “one another” commands;
* Laying down titles, hierarchy, and authoritarian leadership;
* Compassionately helping each other overcome hang-ups & sins;
* Carrying God’s radiance and lifestyle into everyday life;
* Moving from passive presence to active involvement;
* Laying down desires and ego needs so others can minister;
* Banishing boredom by boldly blessing others;
* Transforming individuals and society by allowing the living, resurrected Jesus Christ to take up His rightful place as the actual Head of the church.
–This is where our wagons are headed at The Salvation Army Berry Street Worship Center in Nashville, TN. Come, ride with this wagon train . . . Sunday mornings at 10:45, 225 Berry St., 37207.