9 quick ecclesiastical questions . . .
1) Do we want God to actually show up in church meetings?
2) Are we willing for Him to interrupt, override, and change our program, agenda, and structure?
3) What if many people spoke in church instead of just one?
4) And what if those speakers all shared spontaneously from their heart?
5) And what if the things that they said fit together beautifully?
6) And what if this happened every Sunday morning?
7) Wouldn’t that be an indication that something was directing those meetings?
8) Wouldn’t you like to experience a meeting like that?
9) Then why don’t you come visit The Salvation Army Berry Street?
Sunday mornings at 10:45 — 225 Berry Street, Nashville 37207.