Here are the top ten reasons to regularly read my blog Free Gas For Your Think Tank:
10) It is written in Nashville, the city with the hit ABC TV show named after it.
9) Free gas is better than cheap gas.
8) It’s outta the box and off the chain!
7) You will be exposed to fresh views and unique ideas.
6) It will challenge your concept of church.
5) You will be uplifted and encouraged mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
4) You see lots of quotations from diverse authors.
3) It will “jog your mind and unclog your heart.”
2) It is fun to read, out of the ordinary, and sometimes funny.
1) It’s a great way to keep up with spiritual innovation in America’s “Red Hot City” — Nashville, Tennessee!