You’ve heard about Hell’s Kitchen, but what about Hell’s hackers?
Who or what has hacked your heart and/or head?
(A new report accuses Russia of hacking a White House computer network. What about your necktop computer [mind]? Has it been hacked? With a sophisticated hacker, you might not even know it!)
1) Breach your security system.
2) Gain access to your personal data
3) Monitor your behavior.
4) Take control of your operating system and use it against you.
Hell has its hackers that are:
1) Continually trying to overcome your resistance to their access.
2) Constantly attempting to steal your identity.
3) Ever trying to obtain greater ability to see into your thoughts, emotions, and moods.
4) Always seeking to gain unknown control of your head and heart.
So what kind of antivirus protection and security system do you have on your head and heart? Most people have none — zero! And then they wonder how they got so taken over by self-destructive obsessions, worries, compulsions, fears, addictions, desires, torments, etc.
* Disconnect from destructive networks.
* Deny access to dumbness and/or manipulation.
* Don’t watch or listen to decadence.
* Connect with carriers of contagious health, happiness, and hope.
* Continually download uplifting thoughts and emotions.
* Make the living, resurrected Christ your inner security system.
* Make spiritual warfare on selfishness and pride.
* Saturate yourself with the Bible.