We’ve all heard the popular phrase about what to do when life gives you lemons. But what if you don’t want (or like) lemonade? Perhaps we could learn from inventor, George Washington Carter, (who came up with hundreds of things to do with peanuts) and discover some fresh, creative things to do with life’s lemons. Here are alternatives to lemonade . . .
- Use them to add a little zest to your life.
- Use the juice to disinfect your wounds.
- Learn to juggle.
- Put the squeeze on depression and force it out of your life.
- Make some warm lemon water to soothe a sore throat.
- Cut a lemon in half and set it in a room as an air freshener.
- Remember that the juice makes an excellent stain remover.
- Mix the juice with water and use it as a weed killer.
- Make a lemon meringue pie.
- Set up a stand and make a little extra money.
- Freshen your fridge by putting a cotton ball damp with lemon juice inside it.
- Deodorize your garbage disposal by grinding up some lemon peels.
- Polish your brass and clean your chrome with the juice.
- Plant some lemon trees.
- Re-gift them to someone who likes lemons.
- Make marmalade.
Make lemonade!!! Consuming wholesome words and images is much better for your mental health than consuming toxic words and images.
If your life is more than mere physiology and is intended for a higher purpose and meaning, will you hear, “Well done,”?