My new interview on the Halfway There podcast is up & available at this link:
This is from their page:
Stories Steve shared:
- Leaving his Salvation Army church
- Why he wrote his book The Joy of Early Christianity
- How resisting negativity is spiritual warfare
- What true abundant life is
- How to engage different styles of prayer
- How to interact with Jesus all the time
- The ice cream analogy
- Why we need to practice our faith not just learn about it
- Why he wrote a book on race
Great quotes from Steve:
Church hurt, hurts.
When people are allowed to have a role in Sunday morning, they grow so much faster.
I want to live what they did in the book of Acts.
You can grow as fast as you seek Him.